I think I have my RSS feed working now. I figured it out by looking at the links on John Chow’s site and on DoshDosh. I noticed that their RSS feeds were http://feeds.feedburner.com/doshdosh and http://feeds.feedburner.com/JohnChowDotcom. So, I figured that my RSS feed should look similar. I kept going back to FeedBurner but found the Troubleshootzie tab was not much help. Lets hope that now that Google owns them they will improve this aspect. My success finally arrived when I took another look at the RSS widget that I had installed. What I discovered was that I had configured the feed wrong! Now it works, but I am still not happy with how it looks. For now I am going to leave it alone. I hope to revisit this topic after I take care of a few more pressing concerns.